Monday, March 12, 2007

A prolonged break from blogging..

Its been a real long break since I posted anything here..

The reason has been both my being busy as well as not enough motivation to put down my thoughts...



I did start on a few posts.. but then never went past the midway mark on any of them.. so now I have quite a few unfinished posts lying around...



I HAVE been watching quite a few movie all this while.. almost every weekend, its been almost 2-3 movies.. mostly English, but have managed to fit in most of the latest Bollywood releases..



Well, that shall be another post another day.. time permitting..





One reason I quite never really find motivation to post all this while was, that I am not really sure what this blog is about..



I can really put place it in any category I know.. its quite a mix-up to put it decently..



That is something I would want to do sooner than later..

find a genre that I want to stick around to...



Well, any of the readers (who are a rare phenomenon on this blog as of now!!) reading this blog for sometime, do propose what I do good enough to really carry it on...



BTW , the World Cup is almost on its way..

And it should be interesting this time.. with no team the clear leader at this point..



Its real hard to put your money on any one of them.. though I wouldnt put it definitely on INDIA.. (lets not get started on that here....)



Cheers and happy watching...





Technorati Tags: , , , ,







powered by performancing firefox

2 comments:

history_lover said...

I am one of the few loyal readers of your blog ;-)

Sakhi said...

Me too @ 'loyal readers' *:D*
GREAT to see you back Krish. Now, try to be regular pliss. Write whatever you want to...jus pour out all those thoughts buddy.
On a different note though, I like India...jaise bhi hain,hamare apne hain*in total philmy ishtaille*...Cant help being a nationalist *:|*
S m i l e