Saturday, September 02, 2006

Self Tagging..

So, I certainly aint a regular blogger.. not the kinds to be tagged around by the more prominent and regular ones who 'tag' each other and who in turn tag others in chain...

But then I came across this questionaire tagged onto one of the bloggers, and I am tempted to fill it in myself.. Been ages having really 'written' anything here... Yeah thats like my upper limit of writing stuff nowadays...

So here goes my Self Tag...
No cross-questioning plz..


I am thinking about...
my forthcoming job.

I said...
Sweet stuff to Tani..

I want to...
..go on a week long trek to some real remote place..

I wish...
.....

I hear…
a lot of Atif Aslam songs off late.. I am kinda glued onto his style and his amazing voice..

... I wonder...
about nothing these days.. nothing is beyond amazement anymore..things can get as bewildering as you can imagine..

I regret...
not getting onto real estate a LOT earlier..

I am...
wicked..

I dance...
so you dont need to feel embarassed of your own moves.. ;-)

I sing...
not as bad as people think.. and not as good as I think..

I cry...
at the thought of driving in this maniac traffic of Hyderabad..

I am not always...
in a good mood..


I make with my hands...
tea at the most.. God, answering Qs like these makes you realize that how godammed useless your hands are getting offlate..

I write...
stupid tag entries and nothing more than that...

I confuse...
myself in a LOT of things..

I need...
motivation.. concentration... focus...


So there I am..
Hope to write in more often.. a lot more coherent stuff than this...

No comments: