Sunday, August 21, 2005

Settled in HYD.. finally....

Hi to all my fans and friends...
,-)
.
.

Ohk Hi all my friends...

So finally am quite a bit settled and comfortable in HYD.. My home is all setup.. and so is things at office..
So you all can now start pouring in at HYD.. ohk.. one at a time plz... :-)

My home is in a place called YELL-a-Reddy-Guda... no its not a Dial-Reddy kinda service... just plain Telugu typa name...

Ohk.. well the place is quite a decent and green.. Green as in greenery and foilage..
So its quite a nice and peaceful sight to look from the balcony..
Its a 3 BHK place but I managed to convert it a 2 BHK + Sitout...
well, actually its a proper bedroom but since it is attached with the balcony and that too only with some huge windows and all, it looks more a part of the balcony.. and thats how we treat it as..

Maybe some pics of the place might clear things a bit.. dont expect em tomorrow... am supposed to be BZ..

Well, life in Hyd has been so far so good.. nice smallish city.. with too many people ...
Really, on weekends its hard to think of a place we can visit to generally hang-out or so.. We end up mostly in a mall called Hyderabad Central, which is just 10 mins away.. Its a typical mall where I mostly come out with my wallet a lot lighter... and my hands heavier...

One more interesting thing... which is absolutely non-interesting is the traffic...
It seems absolutely chaotic and is really inspirational to someone actually interested in Comp Sc to study Random functions..
Seriosuly, I am scared to drive around the place and the 2 scratches and 1 dent on my ZEN can vouch for that... and remember how much I prided myself on my smooth driving back in Delhi...

On the office front things are quite better... We had the MS IDC 7th Year anniversary celebrations on Saturday.. and it was actually fun.. The beer helped the matter IMO.... But the rock band was nice and so were a few presentations by IDC folks....

Hey, its been ages since I clicked anything.. with a camera offcourse...
My last outing was to the Charminar.. and trust me its truly elegant...
So to end this looong post, here are some pics of the place...

CHARMINAR PICS
















#1 : A Diagonal view of Cminar..
















#2: BLACK
the most dominant color in that area is black… black of burqas the women put on there… in the BG you see amazing clouds.. almost make it look unreal..



#3: Jyothi.



#4: Prototype view...
Must have seen this view in so many magazines and journals...



#5: Cminar, and the roadside ‘thelas’ …. Quite a colorful view…




#6: Minars
Magnificient.. all of em..



#7 : the mosque..



#8 : Charminar in chains..


So its been a long time since I have been out with my camera..
Looking forward to chance to give my camera a workout..

anyway, feel free to write back ur comments.. fan mail... and watever else you might want... :D

Ciao,

~Krishna

2 comments:

history_lover said...

Good pics !!
Can we have some pics of the famous Nizam Jewels ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris,

Lovely photographs. Very professional.

Good to learn that you are settled in. I hope you are getting good work in MS.

Say my hello to Jyothi as well.

Anjali.