Friday, July 01, 2005

A new beginning...

Hi..

So here it is.. a new beginning. A new blog..
Not my first.. but then almost my first.. Starting afresh after a break of nearly an year...

KRISHNA
26 Married

Am still in Delhi.. my last few days here.. as I wind up my work and other activites from here..
Quite hectic.. but am loving it..
a nice change from the dredgery of my job.. never really pushed me enough..

Anyway you ll read more about it as I write on.. which hopefully I shall...

Ahaa.. forget to write .. I am gonna post pictures here often..
Am quite hooked on photography.. still learning.. and enjoying it..


So here is a start...

GANESHA !!

As per traditional Indian customs, Ganesha is known to bring good luck for starting a new activity.
Not that I am a hard core traditionalist.. but then I still chose this one... to start with..




Till we meet again !!
Signing off,

Krishna

1 comment:

~Krishna~ said...

Testing comments...